Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stampin Up-Upline Meeting!

Hi all;
I've been waiting to post this pic after I had my meeting and swaps with my Stampin Up family....
We met last night and I got alot of fabulous punch ideas....My good friend Cathy drove 2 1/5 hours to attend the meeting with one of her downline! It was great seeing Cathy in person. I met Cathy in Utah at Stampin Up's main convention! Of course I forgot my camera, so I don't have pics of their fantastic projects...Boo Hoo....
But I do have a pic of my swap.....Its a tea bag holder....I loved the idea....
I needed a caldron so I devised my own with the ornament and scallop oval punch!
Well I am off to my job at school...I'd rather be crafting, but can't tend to that full time....
Have a great day everyone!
Tea Bag Holder!
Lynette

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! Too funny!
    Now following you from SC. You can find me at http://dawningdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete