Sunday, October 10, 2010

Holiday Card

Here is my second holiday card of the season! Simpicity is everything! Cherry Cobbler has to be my most favorite of the new Stampin Up colors...paired with Very Vanilla it gives an old world feel to projects.  The Very Vanilla card stock was embossed using the new Textured Impressions Folder: Northern Flurry.  The ornament from stamp set: ''Delightful Decorations'' was inked with the Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad, then punched using the "Ornament Punch"...makes things so easy to coordinate. I used the title from " Bells & Boughs" stamp set while using the Stampin Write Marker Old Olive. I used the marker, because I didn't want the letter "A" at the beginning of Merry Christmas in that title. Its such fun mixing and matching different stamp sets to achieve a goal...Also used to hang the ornament was Old Olive 1/4 "  Ribbon
I hope to get a couple more holiday cards created this afternoon. The kids seem to be cooperating with keeping themselves amused with raking leaves! My crafting has been put aside lately due to the various outside chores that need to be done before it gets colder...Brrrrrrr hate to think about that concept of life! I am also getting ready to fly to Vegas on Friday to meet our daughter Amanda.  She has been deployed to Iraq, and is currently training in TX.  She has a couple days of leave before her departure to Iraq, and she wanted me to fly out to Vegas to meet her there...We will have a blast and I can't wait to go! Girl power will be in full force next weekend.... I hope everyone has a great week!
Lynette
Currently not letting me post the picture of card...working on posting soon.... darn computers!

No comments:

Post a Comment