Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Blog Makeover

Happy Easter Everyone!
Well I spent my Easter holiday at my Mom's for a wonderful ham dinner....
After dinner I got my wonderful brother Brice to give my blog a slight make over.....I am so excited to have been given a tutorial on how to link my ordering site and new catalogs onto my blog! Love you Brice!
Hope you enjoy the new colors...my ultimate thing was to use some of Stampin Up's Designer Series Paper for the background thru the My Digital Studio software, but we ran into a problem trying to do that part....!
That will be for another day.....
Will post pics from my Sassy Scrappers class this past Friday when I get home to upload the photos....
Happy Easter everyone...hope you've all had a wonderful day with those you love!
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment