Monday, December 27, 2010

"Thanks For Caring" New Stamp Set

Here is a sneak peak at a stamp set out of the new Occasions Mini Catalog...you can start ordering out of this catalog January 4th!!!! There are so many new items in this mini!  There is the wonderful vintage look with the Designer Series Paper: Springtime Vintage...I've also used the new PomPom Trim(Tangerine Tango)...I used alot of different Stampin Up items between the two cards....
Thanks to my Stampin Sista Patti, for getting me motivated to craft something new!
Enjoy....
Lynette
Thanks For Caring new stamp set....

Thanks For Caring Stamp Set along with PomPom Trim...

2 comments:

  1. Awh! You're such a Sweetie! Look at those cards, Love them! I don't have that Retro Pom Pom trim yet that stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Retro" is the perfect word for it Patti! Just like those old chennile bedspreads....LOL...I can say I was just a young girl back then...LOL

    ReplyDelete