Saturday, July 21, 2012

Last Day At The 2012 Convention

Hi Everyone;
This has been a long convention!  Some of the days have been longer due to extra classes taken!
My Digital Studio has been revamped.  Its release date is fast approaching on August 1st! WOW is all I can say on all the added software to this program.  I had a 2 1/2 hour class last night.  A very seasoned veteran of MDS sat next to me.  Her reactions to all the new features told me its going to be a really great tool to use.  For me, I need to find time to work with it so I can be comfortable teaching it! I myself would really love to make a hard covered book! That is one goal I am leaving convention with this year!
All four of my wonderful Down line are expressing a great interest in attending next year....Next year should be awesome...first if my Down line attend with me and second its going to be Stampin Up's 25th Convention....I am sure it will be thee place to be next July! I will post pics once I get them organized.  I brought my Ipad which was nice and light!
Have to get going to get ready for today!
I miss you all back in Vermont....
Lynette

1 comment:

  1. Exciting news about My Digital Studio & everyone gets to try it Free for one month! Great Convention and way more surprises & fun to go! Ladies!!! You must plan to join Stampin' Up! Celebrations next year! Utah is Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete