Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wonderful Time at Stampin Up National Convention

I did have a great time in Salt Lake City, Utah.....I attended Stampin Up's Convention.  We even toured their home facility in Riverton, Utah this year. The classes were very informative. I am having a meeting with my down line next week to share some of what I learned....These are some classes I attended while there....
  • I AM MAKING MONEY Pam Morgan #Convention2012
  • I AM A LEADER Brian Pilling #Convention2012
  • I am a Baby Boomer Jason Dorsey #Convention2012
  • I AM EARNING AN INCENTIVE TRIP Karen Hauley, Jill Hilliard, Meg Holland, & Cynthia Millan #Convention2012"
  • I AM HAVING FUN! Shannon West & Brian Pilling #Convention2012
  • I AM INSPIRED Donna Griffith #Convention2012
  • I AM SAVVY Meg Wheeler, Dawn Griffin, & Laura Milligan #Convention2012
  • I AM DOING BUSINESS MY WAY - Bonnie Thurber, Ronda Wade, & Tami White #Convention2012
  • I AM DIGITAL Holly Linford #Convention2012

My two favorites were I Am A Leader and I Am Digital!
Next year will be Stampin Up's 25th Convention, I can't wait to see what will be in store for us then!
My Down line are already saying they are going to attend....How fun that will be !
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment