Saturday, July 16, 2011

Join my team and have a blast!

Hi All;
If you join my team you can experience all of the same fun I am having at Convention next year!
It is so fun and exciting meeting all these Demonstrators from all over the United States and Canada...
Check out the pictures below and imagine yourself here in person...It can be done!  I will provide great support ...Think about it and give it a try!
Why pay full price for product...get a discount!
See products before everyone else does!
Get the wonderful Stampin Success Magazine!
Get a personal monthly support meeting!
Get to attend a Regional or National Convention!
Earn an incentive trip...Just learned 2013 Trip is to Fiji...WOW
Earn free stamp sets for goals met!
The list goes on and on!
Contact me if you have any questions...give it a try!
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment